I Miss You SMS, I Miss You Shayari, I Miss You Quotes


 I Miss You SMS,  I Miss You Shayari, I Miss You Quotes

Best I Miss You SMS, Best I  Miss You Shayari, Best I  Miss You Quotes, Latest I Miss You Sms, New I Miss You Shayari


Here we have compiled a collection of "I miss you sms / text messages" that includes Missing You Messages, Missing You SMS, Missing You Quotes, I Miss U Messages, I Miss U SMS, Miss U Quotes, I Miss You SMS.


Hey Freinds Today I Am Share Populer Miss You Shayari, Best Miss You Shayari, New Miss You Shayari, Latest Miss You Shayari, All Miss You Shayari, Miss You Love Shayari, Lovely Best Miss You Shayari And Best Miss You SMS, Latest Miss You SMS, New Miss You SMS, Lovely Miss You Sms, Populer Miss You Sms, Miss You Love SMS, Miss You Girlfreind Love Sms, Boyfreind Miss You Love Sms, And Best Miss You Quotes, Latest Miss You Quotes, New Miss You Quotes, Populer Miss You Quotes With You.
 
                                                 

SMS, Shayari And Quotes Are Very Importent And Most Use Of Do SHARE Our Feelings With Our Freinds, Parentes, Girlfreind, Boyfreind, Classmate And Other Peoples. They Keep Importence our life.So I Am Do Share With You Best SMS, Shayari, And Quotes.If You Like this Site please Share With Your Freinds. And You Can Download Best Love Phothos And Love Wallpapers. This Site You Can See All Hindi SMS, All Hindi Shayaries. All Hindi Sms And Shayari Are Availeble In This Site.



I Miss You SMS  :

Best I Miss You SMS, Best I Miss You Images

 


                                                         if u wanna know how much i miss
                                                               Try to catch rain drops,
                                                      The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
                                                     And the other u miss is how much i miss u.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



                                                               Within you I lose myself…
                                                                 Without you I find
                                                           myselfWanting to be lost again
                                                                       .Miss You!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




                                      

                                                                      
                                                     I love hugging you but I hate letting go.
                                                I love saying hello but I hate saying goodbye.
                                                     I love watching you come towards me
                                                    but I hate watching you walk away.
                                                                 I miss you.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



                                         

                                                               Do you feel that?

                                                               Can you hear it?

                                                               That is my heart,

                                                                beating for you.

                                                                     I miss you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I Miss You Shayari   :
Best I Miss You Shayari, Best I Miss You Shayari In Hindi



                                                 
                                                   Kuch Khubsurat Pal Yaad Aate Hai,

                                                      Palkon Par Aasu Chhod Jate Hain,

                                                     Kal Koi Our Mile Hume Na Bhulna,

                                             Kyonki Kuch Rishtey Zindgi Bhar Yad Aate Hai.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                
                                              Aasmaan Hi Nahi Saare Sitare Bhi Humare Hain,
                                              Aap Jo Akele Ho To Hum Aapke Sahare Hain,
                                                       Jis Pal Aap Hume Yaad Karte Ho,
                                                   Wo Lamhe Saare Jahan Se Pyare Hain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           
                                             Dil Mein Ho Aap To Koi Aur Khaas Kaise Hoga,
                                             Yaadon Mein Aapke Siva Koi Pass Kaise Hoga,
                                                 Hichkiyan Kehti Hain Aap Yaad Karte Ho,
                                             Par Bologe Nahi To Humein Ehsas Kaise Hoga.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           
                                                        Duriyon Ki Na parwah Kijiye,
                                                    Dil Jab Bhi Pukare Hume Bula Lijiye,
                                                          Hum Zyada Dur Nahi Aapse,
                                                  Bas Apni Aankho Ko Palko Se Mila Lijiye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I Miss You Quotes  :

I Miss You Best Quotes, I Miss You HD Quotes Images



                                                 I wanna write i miss you on a rock

                                              and throw it at your face so you know

                                                     how much it hurts to miss you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                               When i miss you it seems every song i listen to is about you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                       I thought i could handle the pain from being apart from you, but i can’t
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                               When i close my eyes i see you. When i open my eyes i miss you
]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[


                                 YOU LIKE OTHER SHAYARI , SMS , QUOTES CLICK  ; 



                                               Love SMS, Love Shayari, Love Quotes

                                       Romantic SMS, Romantic Shayari, Romantic Quotes

                                     I Love You Shayari, I Love You SMS, I Love You Quotes